Signed in as:
Dale R. Pearson, MBA
“My best client advice starts with listening to you.”
Experience and insight matters, since becoming a Texas broker in 1986 he’s been involved in more than $500M in real estate transactions. Dale was first licensed as a Texas real estate Broker in 1986 – in the Rio Grande Valley and South Padre Island. During his years in the Valley Dale specialized in selling ranches, homes, land, condos, multifamily, income producing condo rentals, and housing/industrial developments. To date his track record includes: sales and marketing of more than 16,000 single family homes, Owner/Founder of his own title company with 3 locations, big acre ranches, luxury homes, RE investments, income producing assets, commercial development, 10-31 Exchanges, industrial site selection & leasing, and minerals (Texas oil & gas rights).
Dale’s expertise is evaluating real estate investments and positioning these assets to meet client investment objectives. His clients appreciate his ability to craft creative solutions for complex transactions. He has unmatched insight and experience with Texas real estate strategies. He keeps tuned-in to the pulse of the market, enabling him to see opportunities for his clients that others simply miss. His clients are successful because he is driven first and foremost by their success – not any commissions. This attitude has blessed him with valuable long-term client relationships and friends. Past clients include many celebrities, professional baseball & football players, successful entrepreneurs, wealthy individual investors, Fortune 100 executives and even a big lottery winner!
He is a member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors (SABOR), Texas Land Brokers Network (TLBN), International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Texas Alliance of Land Brokers (TALB), Commercial Real Exchange (CREXI), American Business Brokers Association (ABBA), National Association of Realtors (NAR), and the Texas Association of Realtors (TAR). He is a graduate of Elon University, N.C with an MBA degree in strategic marketing. His undergraduate B.S. degree was in Marketing/Advertising from Ferris State University, MI., where he was president of the skydiving club with 700+ jumps and holds a USPA Expert License. In the Rio Grande Valley Dale served as the President of the Harlingen Jaycees. He is an FAA licensed private pilot and has earned certificates in single engine land, twin engine and gliders. Dale also volunteers as a City Commissioner on the Planning & Zoning Commission on Fair Oaks Ranch, TX. He also enjoys hunting, fishing, golfing, playing his guitar around a campfire, BBQing, and traveling with his wife and family.
You can count on Dale to listen to your goals and dreams. Call him today for a confidential conversation about your real estate goals on his direct mobile #: 830-480-9955. No assignment too big or too small.
· Knowledge of land markets, minerals, water and other rights
· Knowledge of how to locate and identify rural Texas properties
· Specialized knowledge of the farm and ranch sales/purchase contracts
· Ability to help find the best financing options, if needed
· Keen understanding of political issues and government regulations related to rural land ownership
· Land conservation, stewardship, Texas wildlife, hunting & fishing
· Exceptional knowledge of Texas land laws and benefits
· Exceptional knowledge (with preferred and referable tax/legal professionals) of wealth building and preservation options via taxation and options available to both buyers and sellers such as:
· Taxation of farm/ranch assets
· Proper allocation of sale price (equipment, livestock, ranch house, crops, fertilizers, buildings, etc.)
· Taxation associated with the sale of farm or ranches
· 1031 tax-deferred exchanges
· Charitable Remainder Trusts
· Life insurance as an estate planning tool
· ILIT – Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
· Tax treatments & planning options based on entity
· Sales and purchases by a family LLC
Call Dale now at 830-480-9955